четверг, 13 апреля 2017 г.

Summer decorating + tripod wood floor lamp

Summer decorating + tripod wood floor lamp

Have you seen the tripod floor and table lamps? I have been in love with tripod lamps since last summer so when Wayfair offered to send me a complimentary tripod floor lamp I jumped at the chance to freshen up our family room. This wooden tripod floor lamp offers a rustic contemporary feel and coordinates nicely with the modern, cottage style of our family room.


tripod wood floor lamp wayfair

If you are not familiar with Wayfair, it’s time you get introduced. Take the average store and multiply it by a thousand. Then, add a zillion options in furniture, lighting, cookware and everything in between. That’s Wayfair.com. They offer more than 5,000 brands of home furnishings in every style, every budget and every taste. It’s a very cool site.


Wayfair offers this wooden tripod lamp at a very reasonable price. They didn’t tell me to say that, I just know because I’ve done my homework on tripod lamps and they can be very expensive.


tripod lamps-2

The walnut stain finish, rustic brass metal accents and drum shade featuring a basket weave design coordinates beautifully with our burlap curtains and slipcovered sofa. Walnut stain coordinates with just about any color. Pink, orange, yellow and varying shades of brown are such pretty colors together. I think the pink hydrangeas along with the pink in the pillows add just enough contrast to make the room pop. Are you liking the pink? I am!


tripod lamps-3

The height is adjustable which is nice. I have it adjusted to the highest setting near the couch but I tried the lamp near our blue accent chair and lowered it which looked great.


tripod lamps-4

So what do you think? Are you a tripod lamp lover like me? Wayfair also sells a matching tripod table lamp that is also on my wish list. We have a sofa table behind the couch that I think it would look great on. You can find this tripod lamp on the Wayfair website. I am thrilled with our new lamp and how it looks in our family room, thank you Wayfair!


PS. Shhh. don’t tell anyone, but I am hosting my first Wayfair curated sale on May 18th! I am bringing the spa home. Can’t wait to show you


Disclaimer: all opinions are mine and I was not told what to say. I don’t promote or use anything I wouldn’t use myself or display in my own home.


Original article and pictures take www.fourgenerationsoneroof.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий